Essential Oil of Armoise has insecticidal and acaricidal properties.
It is also a pulmonary antiseptic, bronchodilator and expectorant, used in the stomach pain, painful rules and inflammatory pathologies thanks to the variation of its compounds.
- Botanical Name: Artemisia herba alba
- Botanical family: steraceae
- Method of production: complete distillation by steam distillation
- Part of the plant extracted: Aerial part
- Appearance: Clear moving liquid
- Odor: Characteristic
- Color: Light yellow to orangey yellow
- Country Origin: Tunisia
- Alpha Thujone (30.00 to 44.00%)
- Camphor (20.00 to 34.00%)
- Thujone beta (2.00 to 12.00%)
- Cineol 1.8 (Eucalyptol) (<= 8.00%)
Medicinal properties of organic borage
- Relieves digestive disorders: colic, chronic diarrhea, visceral pain, sensations of distension .flatulension
- Stimulates the secretion of gastric juice, thus promoting appetite.
- Powerful vermifuge: eliminates intestinal worms.
- Used in friction, relieves stomach pains, chest pains and muscular contractions felt in the lower limbs, after intense physical efforts.
- Treatment of phlebitis and varicose veins: stimulates blood circulation (fighting against heavy legs).
- In traditional Chinese medicine, use the wormwood stick in moxibustion to treat the different conditions.
- Calm epileptic seizures, hunt harmful insects, by diffusion of its essential oil.