Organic Thyme Thyme
One of the most powerful and anti-infectious essential oils with a very wide spectrum.
It targets respiratory, parasitic, cutaneous, urinary, gynecological, oral and infectious mycosis infections as well. Thyme is used in the composition of many blends of essential oils against winter conditions. It is also a powerful tonic.
It stimulates the energy of the body and strengthens the nerves. It is therefore a weapon of choice against states of fatigue (physical and psychological).
- Botanical Name: Thymus Vulgaris in Thymol
- Botanical Family: Lamiaceae
- Method of obtaining: Complete distillation by steam distillation
- Part of the plant extracted: flowering summits
- Appearance: limpid mobile liquid
- Smell: powerful, typical of the aromatic herb
- Color: light yellow
- Origin: Tunisia
- thymol (45.18%), carvacrol (3.24%)
- linalool (3.78%)
- para-cymene (18.11%), gamma-terpinene (10.07%), myrcene (1.53%) medicinal properties of thyme
- Relieves a wide range of respiratory pathology: calms coughing fits, especially in pertussis, bronchitis, pleurisy and other diseases of the pulmonary sphere (emphysema for example) by its spasmolytic effect. It will still be used for asthma or hay fever.
- Antiseptic and antifungal: relieves inflammations of the buccopharyngeal sphere, caries, various dental care, in the form of mouthwashes. : Decreases nasal secretions or rhinorrhea.
- Spasmolytic virtues: to relieve intestinal disturbances such as diarrhea, bloating, flatulence, various colopathies.
Antivirals, antimicrobials and antiseptics On many dermatological pathologies, its virtues are put to good use in the treatment of mycosis, wounds, scabies, herpes and, globally, a wide range of skin conditions up to shingles.